HomeFetish Clothing Care
Fetish Clothing Care
Washing and Caring For Fetish Clothing
Looking After Your Fetish Clothing
Hand wash in warm water with a small amount of detergent (use liquid rather than soap flakes, as they can stick to the PVC). Make sure you wash inside & outside of the garment. Rinse inside & out thoroughly in cool water until all soap has been removed. Hang to drip-dry inside out. When the inside is dry, turn right way round & allow PVC side to dry.
If necessary, polish with a small amount of silicone spray. We also recommend armor-all or STP Son-of-a-gun, which are available from car accessory shops. Use a soft sponge or lint-free cloth for polishing.
Do not store different coloured PVC together as dark colours can stain lighter colours
Wash in warm water with a small amount of mild detergent, be sure to wash inside & out. Rinse thoroughly. Shake away excess water & dry flat. When garment is completely dry, dust the inside with talc.
The natural gloss of latex rubber can be enhanced by light polishing with a silicone spray. We also recommend armor-all or STP Son-of-a-gun, which are available from car accessory shops. We also sell 'Eros Cult' which is a rubber friendly lubricant and can be used to shine the outside and can also be used on the inside rather than talc
When not in use, store in a dark place or cover with a protective material such as a black plastic bag. Do not store different coloured rubber together as darker colours may stain lighter colours
Please DO NOT
* Do not leave on or near heaters.
* Do not leave in damp or moist conditions
* Do not tumble dry, iron, dry clean or bleach
* Avoid contact with oils, solvents & greases as they will destroy the rubber
* Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight or artificial light (i.e. fluorescent lighting).
* Do not allow to come into contact with copper, brass or bronze as this may stain the rubber.